Terms of Service
Last Updated: November 1, 2023
Welcome to the website of Gunbrig Security Inc. (“Gunbrig”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they govern your access to and use of our website and services.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not access or use our website.
- Changes to Terms Gunbrig Security Inc. reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
- Services We provide cybersecurity consulting services. All details and descriptions of our services are available on our website.
- Use of Website You agree not to misuse our website or help anyone else to do so. You must not attempt to harm our systems or gain unauthorized access to our website.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Gunbrig Security Inc. and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Disclaimers Our website and services are provided “as is” without any guarantees or warranties, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by law, Gunbrig Security Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use our website or services.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at:
Gunbrig Security Inc. 93 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg, MB. R3B3B1, Canada Email: [email protected]
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our website and services, without prior notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users of our website, us, or third parties, or for any other reason.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law These Terms are governed by the laws of Canada and the province of Manitoba, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Severability If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.